Ms. Sheryl Jackson-Matthews is a Credentialed Advanced Mediator, credentialed by the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association (TMCA). She has extensive experience in business and family law, and elder law enabling her to facilitate issues of conflict and bring them to a point of resolution, wherein both parties achieve what they seek.
She holds a Master of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from Ashford University, graduating with distinction and honors, respectively.
- Ms. Jackson-Matthews is a member of the following organizations:
- Association for Conflict Resolution – Houston – Board Member
- Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
- Texas Association of Mediators
- American Bar Association – Dispute Resolution Section
- Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable